ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The very "atas" dinner after STPM

After STPM results, that very night, we went for a very atas dinner. When I say atas, I really mean atas. No, we did not wear gowns or what but yes, it was the most grand I've been. I've been to several expensive dinners but they don't feel that expensive. This felt expensive. =P Okay la, probably because there was very few customers. =P

The papan tanda not very atas feeling hor? =P


The building.


The table arrangement. Have to jaga your table manners there. So many forks and knives. I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO USE LA.

Curious to know how the food taste like? =P Go to another blog and check them out. Not up yet though. Hehehe..

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.