ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I don't care.

Enough said. Anyway, will post up about Lin Yu Zhong and the others a.s.a.p. After I wash up and feel less drowsy. Next week Superstar will be in Gurney.

If you are going to Gurney on Saturday and you ACCIDENTALLY see me, PLEASE!!! Don't come and say hie. Walao, nowadays all the chase artiste ones are mui mui chai. I stand beside them and get some weird stares. Cis. I look very old meh? Okay la, a bit la.

I was once like them, screaming and waiting to get posters. Now, I am so old already, posters will only collect dust so I don't bother to get them anymore. Throw time damn tiring okay?

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.