ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I am super updated one.

Or so I think. No la, I saja acting nia la. Ok, it's about the election. Lol. I find this website super cool. I mean I was shouting and screaming with my sister regarding the results.

Although I do not know much about the whole election thing, I am a quiet supporter of DAP. I guess I think Malaysia or at least Penang need a change. But I just kaypo la. =P I underage still. This will be the last time I can say this cause I am damn old already.

Anyway, stay in for these two days. Not very safe to go out. =) For what reason, faham sendiri.

ps: I heard people say this time will be a super close vote lor. And it's the second time in the history. You know when was the first? The year when May 13 happened. Siao can? T.T I dare not go out liao la. =S

Anyway, Koh Tsu Koon lose already.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.