ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm sorry

but I cannot bring my friends back to overnight anymore. Something horrible happened at the wee hours this morning and we agreed not to bring our friends back to overnight.



Last night, Swee Win came over to stay the night at my place as we hung out with Emmoes until 1 something in the morning. By the way, thank you Diana for the lift.



Something happened to Swee Win that morning. =( I am so so so so so so so sorry Swee Win. I hope you can get over this traumatizing incident.






Swee Win was


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


given a morning kiss. My mother gave her a morning kiss.






Ok la. The story is like this. Swee Win and I were sleeping in the living room. She was wearing one of my sleeping pants. It's a boxer okay? So, my mum has this habit of waking up before the sun rise. That means it was still very very dark. She saw us and she thought my sister and I slept in the living room.




She did not know Swee Win stayed over. She planted a morning kiss on Swee Win's cheek thinking that she is Pao and Swee Win replied her with her one million dollars smile. My mum find it weird as Pao's teeth and Swee Win's are different. She was puzzled until I, unconciously, mumbled, "Ee si Swee Win la, Swee Win lai." (She is Swee Win)




Mum ran to our room and told my sister and started laughing. She left before any of us really wake up. I guess she was embarrassed She has to work.




When I wake up, Swee Win told me she wasn't sure if it was her dreaming or if it was the truth. Well Swee Win, MY MOTHER KISSED YOU!!!! I'm sorry.




ps: Yes, it's a big PS. We promised not to bring anymore friends home to spare them from being traumatized. Unless of course you sign a 'I AGREE' letter stating that you don't mind getting a morning kiss from my mother. She is one friendly friendly lady. =)

3 comments:

reddaisie said...

ciz u...make it sounds as if mummy is a pervert..she is just friendly la..welcoming kiss la..

Anonymous said...

lol.yala
ping ah.. y mst blog till lidat.. te one u wrote earlier wan can d ler..y u go rewrite.. swt..

Mrs Chong said...

wakakkaak...more quality this one... =P it's just a joke mar...kaka...

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.