ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Goodbye Tsunami Lee.

Another of my uncle has passed away. I don't think any of my friends know him though. I have a very big and complicated family. But he is my uncle, my mum's side, but not one of the 4 uncles I have. Aiya, as I've said, complicated.

I don't mix with this uncle much but because I always go to my mother's office, I occasionally will bump into him as they work in the same building. He had stroke some time last year and was recovering well, or so we thought.

Why is he called Tsunami? It was in the year 2006 when tsunami hits Malaysia right? I gave him that name then. He was asking me for a nice name that is famous and people will know right away. I was flipping newspaper and I teasingly told him to name himself tsunami cause it's on the newspaper every single day. And since then, I call him Tsunami Lee.

I often see him having tea break every day at 4p.m. So fun, got tea break some more. He will always call me CEO or director of the company for the fun of it. I am not by the way, I am a small general clerk only. He said I look like a director and I'll be a director one day, of a office, not of a movie, at least that was what he meant.

I miss him giving me tabik hormat because he said I am the CEO. Playful man he is. I don't know what happened but he is gone. One more down. =( Life is cruel, but we have to accept it. People, if you are having high blood pressure or if you feel unwell, please please please go to see doctor and take your medicine.

I have not seen him since he fell sick, just like my first uncle. I miss them. I think I am the one who mix with my mum's side uncle the most cause I am always with my mum. At least I mix with them more than my sisters.

ps: Maybe I have not seen my uncle since they fell sick, when they passed away, I still think that they are around, just that I don't have the time to meet them. The same for my first uncle. I still feel his existence and I can still feel his presence. Whenever I think of him, I think of the things he used to do and giggle on my own. Is this weird? I don't know why but I always feel they are around. Just there, at home, resting, recuperating. I guess they live in me, in my heart.

4 comments:

Swee Win said...

sorry to hear that ping..

yea..i pun rasa next time u'll b sumone BIG ..u know u got that taukeh soh mya look.. haha.. and when ur rich & famous ,dnt forget this lil kawan here.. haha =p

Mrs Chong said...

chieh...my size nia looks like taukeh soh....muahahaha...ok la..i belanja u RM1 mia nasi lemak that time la...if i ever become rich...

Swee Win said...

OMG !!
u r so KEDEKUT !
i dwn 1 packet.. i wan 100 packets..then each & every packet tambah lauk & add 1 telur goreng.. hahahaha

Mrs Chong said...

walao,can finish meh??and hor..i baru rumah masuk pencuri, then now my uncle passed away, u some more like that bully me...life no meaning liao la..and u chose UMS...How could u guys choose UMS and never tell me???

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.