ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Just because yesterday I said nothing, you think that I don't mind? I don't care if it wasn't you yesterday. You know my patience level is almost zero. You have crossed the line. You are being so inconsiderate okay? It is so late already. Perhaps it is not for you. Perhaps it is normal for you to do it now but it is NOT for me. The pain you let me endured the entire time you having fun. They never told me that moving here will result in this situation. No one ever told me this. I am losing my patience as you are having fun over there. It is a Tuesday for God's sake.
Can you stop
.....................
................
............
..........
....o.o.....
........
.....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


BBQ-ing?
I have taken my instant noodle dinner. Yesterday you take KFC, I forgave you. Today you do BBQ pulak. So hungry can? So wangi....I want BBQ also!!!!!!!!!!!

*typing away with saliva dripping*

ps: So inconsiderate hor? Do BBQ past people's dinner. If before I let them kena lagi teruk. This make me very angry okay? =P

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.