ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why am I like this?

T_____T I was complaining to a friend saying that USMHotspot doesn't work la~~~ Then I noticed, eh, why the wireless icon no light.

T____T I accidentally off it when I was turning on the laptop. No wonder USMHotspot doesn't work. Ha-ha. Why I like this?

Yesterday after I kena 'kek' by someone, I wanted to go sleep already. Then I remembered my baju not yet keep. So I went out to keep them. And because I am Ping Ping and I am nosy like that, I wanted to kacau another friend who lives on the 2nd floor. And because I am Ping Ping and I am clumsy like that, I dropped my shorts to the ground floor, on top of people's clothes. Imagine how scared I was to walked all the way to ground floor and 'redeem' my shorts. WHY I LIKE THIS??

6 comments:

Doralin Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doralin Lee said...

Hahahaha! Luckily it's your shorts and not your undies. If it was your undies then how ar?

Diana said...

why you like this wor XD

Mrs Chong said...

anna: ma still have to go down and take it...

Diana: how i know wor??? =P

Swee Win said...

hahahaa..we memang ibu dan anak.. that day also went to library for group discussion..then i was complaining why my laptop cannot detect wireless wan..then i shut down my laptop d only realize i din turn on the wireless thingy..hahahaa.. wana kacau ppl sumor drop ur shorts..hahahhahaha

The Manni-Queen said...

win: ahahhahahaha im not alone... =P I also complain to another friend through sms say laaa USMHotspot lousy....tengok-tengok, i yang off the thing... =P

Blek...accidentally k???I was shocked when I see my rainbow color shorts flying down.

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.