ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Wheee new clothes

THE MANNI-QUEEN IS UPDATED!!!!!
Had late night yesterday, updating the blogshop because I started at 12.15a.m. T___T Was doing my law translation okay? Sigh, still not finish. The translation I mean. But will be meeting up with friends to settle it later.
Anyways, I bought clothes too but they are just tops. No more money. =( Go look at the dresses!!!
Blog has been rather dead with not much updates especially those with photos. Sigh, back to uni life is a bit boring and hectic to me. Boring as in keep doing the same thing day in day out and hectic as in running all about. I really should start taking piktures.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.