ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Went for a concert by The Wanderers. I don't know their background. Too power mandarin, I don't understand much. Especially the songs. Too deep. =P

Anyway, I actually enjoyed myself and thought it was a RM10 well-spent. At least I was laughing my ass off at LYZ. HAHAHHAHA. He is funny sial. Sigh, these people, don't see they look like nothing in USM ar, walk here walk there also people no look at them ar, actually can perform also one ok?

Never judge a book by its cover. Anyways, tomorrow gotta go get my hair done and attend a friend's party. Don't misunderstand, not 'set' my hair for the party. Hair got split ends already, need to attend to it.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.