ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I don't know how many times I'll blog about this

I don't know la.... I'm so sick of people taking advantage of me and not realizing it!!!! How can you like run to me when you see that I am taking picture of people and then run away right after you have taken it. At least for goodness sake, offer to take one for me in return.

And I am not a total whiner. I am a whiner, just that ever since I enter USM, I often complain and whine about something and then ask myself, was it me or was it that person? Seriously, I often think that perhaps I am too sensitive or I am prejudice or I am being ridiculously unreasonable. But I'm so sick of it.

I don't know. Perhaps it's just me. Perhaps it's me and my over sensitivity. I bet some other person in my shoes will be able to endure it. And maybe, they wouldn't be complaining at the first place cause they won't feel disgusted. And there I was, thinking that I might actually find best friend here.

People often say you will change according to the situation you are in. I guess they are right. I stopped telling people secrets and when I blog about something, I don't mind people reading them.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.