ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lee Chong Wei has sad face


I thought Misbun Sidek and Chong Wei has sad face. I mean look at that freaking Lin Dan. He muka so licik but not so sedih looking ma. He got that senyum sinis on his freaking face. Lin Dan I mean.


And then again, maybe it's cause Sidek and Chong Wei are very pressured since well, the score for the second round is seriously quite pathetic, not that I would blame Chong Wei. That Lin Dan guy is really scary.




At least Chong Wei looks less sad when he won other competition.


I would give credit for Chong Wei for winning the silver although he sucked badly in the finals. Lots of mistake made but hey, I cannot play like that, I'll probably look as blue as his energy drink even before finish playing. Out of breath. XD


So WAY TO GO CHONG WEI!!!! =) I'm on a holiday mood. Happy.

5 comments:

weiwei said...

lin dan so handsome =D

Ping Ping said...

YUCKS!! I bet you will be one of those jumping up and down trying to catch his smelly shoes when he threw it. YUCKY

Cheryl-Jiaween said...

Check out my post on both Chong Wei and Lin Dan.
http://princesscheryljw.blogspot.com/2008/08/sob-sob-chong-wei-lostto-lin-dan.html

Simon Seow said...

lol, everyone's talking about their coloured drinks.

Ping Ping said...

lol..true what...so sharp one the color...i wonder what's in it...