ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Labour Day

Labour day means nothing for a student like me cause I am not a worker. However, I do feel that studying is part of my job. Therefore, I AM HAVING A HOLIDAY!!!! Yes, I admit everyday is like a holiday to me. But today is a legal holiday. Not a self-declared one. Totally legal. Nevertheless, the thought of having MUET Speaking test is enough to kill every single excitement worm in me. Each time I think about it, I feel like puking vomiting (just in case you guys pronounce it wrongly).

Why do we have to go through so much hardship to obtain a higher level of Education. The thought of having MUET exam excluding the Speaking was enough to kill me. I mean the questions were unbelievable. How am I suppose to know if we should let them use firearms or not? I personally did not go for NS, I never fantasize of using a firearm nor did I ever thought of what I should do if I were told to use it. I can only say 'No' at that moment and crap my way through how dangerous it is and how it will kill the future generation and the future leaders. And I felt silly for thinking that the objective paper will help. The passages were so uninteresting, I almost fell asleep. I just crap my way through the paper. And now, I have to wait for my turn to crap my way through speaking. I just hope that I can at least get band 4 and I will not retake. I am not going to retake. No no no.

Coincidently, this year's Labour Day falls on the same day as Wesak Day. Which means we will get an extra holiday tomorrow. However, I have a feeling that I have to attend to my book's need tomorrow. Apparently, I neglected them long enough for them to look for a new owner. Anyway, after hours of thinking, I finally went to the Wesak Day procession with Yuh Jen, Diana, Yi Lin and Swee Win. We met Shan and Cheng Ling a while before continue walking. Along the way, we met Siang Ling, Hooi Chen, Ai Ling, Siang Ling's sis and May Wei too. Not forgetting Pei Hoay and Lay Hoon and Ming Yang and Siew Lay. Yes, we met lots of people. We had so much fun praying on our own *without our parents, we feel like we've grown up*, taking pictures, and walking. It was a good exercise. Loads of fun with the people I love. It would be better if I actually walked with Shan and Cheng Ling too. Overall, it was great. Enjoyed cuci mata-ing. Such events are very useful for this purpose as most Chinese are very devoted to the God they believe in. Had a tiring day and it is time to turn in. Nights. =)

Note: It is a beginning of a new month and I think I need a new resolution. I make it an effort to set an aim every month. Lol. Achieve it or not is another thing la. =)

2 comments:

sHaN sHaN said...

Lolx...muet speaking is next mth..is killin me 2...anyway gd luck n all the best to u...
of course it would be fun walkin wit us..anyway i am sure we still gt next year and years to come so don't worry...lolx...

sHaN sHaN said...

Oops..typin error pula not next mth is next week...hehe...

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.