ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

My birthday

Well, the day started with a slight disappointment. I went to the post office but they were not open. My mum said its because it was the first Saturday and thus they won't be open. So we went to fetch Cheng Ling, get mum's thing and then go to school.Cheng Ling gave me a Birthday card and I love it. Cheng Yee shared the card too. I like Cheng Yee. She is very cute. Anyway, the message in the card was really sweet and as usual, very well written. As you know, Cheng Ling’s English is very the powerful. When we reach school, I was greeted with smiles by Ngiap Ai and Ying Mei. They wished me Happy Birthday and I went to see Illy at the front gate. There, she greeted me and made me listen to her oral. Then Cheng Yee and Sook Yee came and they wished me. This is so overwhelming because everyone starts greeting me. Swee Hong teamed up with few other friends and sang me a Birthday song. It is kind of shy for me but I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. The day goes by like that. Win was asleep when I called her. She reached school 25 minutes after 9. She came in with a present in her hand. For ME!! Another surprise of the day. She keep on threaten me that if I kacau her, she will take back my present. Eeee buruk siku mia. Lol. Siau kia lai. Anyway it was the red necklace that I wanted to buy with her. In the Abu’s family box that she once said she wants to buy for me. So sweet. It was wrapped in 4 layers of newspaper. She said her Mum helped her. Thank you Aunty Judy *or Julie*. Inside the Abu’s box, there’s lots of tiny little paper stripes with words. She wrote them and wanted me to rearrange it. Will do it soon. Thanks for the effort and the thoughts put in. I love it. Seriously, I wore it for dinner.

That girl that I say is pretty jeling me. So now she is not pretty anymore. A bit also not pretty. Hmph. Then at bout 11.40a.m, Shan came to school and we go find her. But she got no time to layan me also. So nevermind la. We left and enter hall again. The gathering was fun although we cannot enjoy our day cuci mata-ing cause they are all very young. Oldest also at the age of 17. I am already 19 on that day. So it is kind of weird to look at kids. Yi Lin say I tai sai on that day and I start poking people. I am scared to go back to school on Monday now. TT I hereby declare that my Birthday is 365 days. So I am tai sai every day and I am free from being poked by many many people. >=) It was a fun day. At least I get to spend it with some bentengs. Oh by the way, I got a card from bentengs on Friday. Made by Annie. I love it. =)

Went home, online a while and then got ready for dinner. By the time I am done, it was already 7.30p.m . We reached Pinktail at bout 8.00. My cousin, her girlfriend, uncle, another cousin, aunt all were there waiting already. We walked in and I got ang pows from my aunt and uncle. My grandma gave me at home already. We ordered our food and got served pretty quickly. Everyone was enjoying their own meal and Sun *cousin's gf* was nice. I mean I do think everyone in the family will start liking her soon. Luckily she is very friendly and cin cai, everyone kind of having nice things to say bout her. I guess we will just have to keep quiet and mind our own business. Especially when she is a not bad person. In the middle of our meal, we heard birthday song and someone brought a cake to a little baby. We clapped to the beat for him/her*to young to know the gender*. I was terrified already. Because the song has this line, " How old are you now? How old are you now?"

Hee. So as soon as we finished our meal, my cousin started singing.

" Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Ping Ping,
Happy birthday to you.
How old are you now?
How old are you now?
Are you 81?
Or is it 91?"


So embarassing kay? I mean he mentioned my name, and then ask me things like this. So shy!!! I can feel my face burning. So shy I tell you. He is a little loud and was kind of making noise pollution but it was fun. Heh, at least it was special right? Anyway, soon after that they brought me cake. And played that song. I made a wish, took some pictures and blew the candle. There's a scoop of ice-cream with a chocolate cake. Very tasty but we were very full already. We then went back to my cousin's place to cut cake. A love shape cake that was decorated by my eldest sister. It was kind of plain and she decided to decorate them. It was alright. The cherries were a little messy because my aunt insisted that my sister use chopstick to put the cherries on the cake. My eldest sister is famous with her no-chopstick line. She cannot use chopstick because she is left-handed. It was still nice looking though. Then I had another surprise. A piglet bolster from Sun. I had one last year but it is dirty already. I stopped hugging it because it has turned rather black. Heh. So ngam that she bought me a new one with the exact shape and colour I like. She is rather shy but hey, I really love it. So it is alright.

Went back and got a call from Lemon. He forgot my Birthday okay? So sad. But nevermind. Hah. Anyway, Swee Hong called and clear things up. That's the end of my beautiful day, my birthday. Now, picture time.




me.win.yilin.chengling.jaslyn.ngiapai.beexian in school hall 0704 morning.

Birthday present from win. Wrapped in newspaper.
From win, lovely box. I love it.
The necklace. Not made of pearl but it is really nice. And she took the effort to use glass paper to wrap them. Thanks win.

Abu's family box. Yes, Abu is a boy. And Win is the frog on the far right.

The cake from Pinktail. May not look as yummy as it taste.

My heart shape cake. Self decorated by sis. The cherries and tiny love is done by her.


Enlarge this and see the red circle. I put that. Hee. Nice leh? XD
Imperfection is beauty. All the fault of the chopstick. Hee

me.birthday cake.mummy.che. The rest busy watching tv. =.="
Given by Sun. I am keeping it in the closet. Will use it when I move into new house which is still nowehere to be seen. XD



8 comments:

ItchyHandseng said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
bo invite me to ur party.sobsobs
hahah.jkjk
enjoy ur birthday

Mrs Chong said...

party? Aiya,me celebrate with family only ler. =) Thanks anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...
so sorry 4 bo chai u la...
i am sure u can c also da reason 4 not chaing u...lolx...
so sori...
nvm tmr i celebrate wit u k...although is over d...
happy belated birthday ping!!!!!!!!

-ah ShAn-

Mrs Chong said...

kenot kenot...dowan fren u...cuz u so muka tension yesterday..make me so sked...heee..kidding nia la..shan shan is my buddy leh...sure i very understanding one...

zewt said...

happy birthday!

Empat Sekawan said...

thanks zewt...

Anonymous said...

hehe thanks ping for understanding me...love ya...lolx...
dun worry ur next bday i'll make sure i m free on dat day n celebrate wit u k...haha....


-aH sHAn-

Mrs Chong said...

oops...ter-use our combine blog yang tak dibuka secara rasmi to reply..lol

shan: u say one hah? not I say one hah? All Ahbu readers keep this in mind...later i can shoot her kau kau with this..kakaka...

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.