ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

1st Day Of Chinese New Year

is ruined. Well, half ruined at least up to this point. We were suppose to have a party at my aunt's place and it was scheduled to start at 7.00 pm. And here I am, typing away at 5.00 pm without having any preparation done. We have yet to start cooking or even washing the vegetables. This is because my aunt was suppose to be at home so that we can go to her place and start cooking. But it seems like she is not likely to be home any time soon cause she is still at her husband's place. At times I really cannot tolerate this kind of attitude. For me, if you can't do it, then don't ever promise. And as I've said, I very problematic one. If she don't promise, I suppose this kind of angry post will still come out. So yea, just ignore me. But I hate it when people promise me something and then failed to do it and still doesn't think it's their fault. I mean why do you have to come and ruin my mood like that? I am very easily distracted and I get upset real easy. You can make me happy real easy too. That's why one small tiny whiny problem will make me sad and moody all day long.

It's already 5 something and we invited our guest and they are expected to reach around 7.30 to 8.00. How can we finish cooking those chickens,nuggets,fried mee,pasta,jelly,fish fingers and etc in just 2 and a half hours? And she is not coming back anytime soon either. What a spoiler for 1sr day of CNY. I hate people spoiling my plans. That is how I became a dictator I think. I hate to have group work. I hate to ask people to do things especially when they have that I-don't-want-to-do-it face on them. It makes me sick and I hate to persuade people to do something. You want to do it, you do it. If not, I'll do it and I'll make sure your name is not in it. That's it. I can do it myself and I don't need your beautiful name there. I prefer individual work and I hate to depend on people to get things done. Its more frustrating to expect their work than to do it myself. Seriously.

After many different occasions, I began to stop believing others too. I don't trust people and I don't believe in lame lovey dovey words like forever,everything and only one. Forever,only one and everything doesn't exist. These words won't do the trick. At least not to me. I don't believe in them and I hate it when people try to make me believe in them. Just leave me alone would ya? I don't trust people and I don't believe in forever. So just go and fly kite and leave me alone.

A post out of depression. Because I did not take my lunch and I thought I can have fun today since I had kind of sucky reunion yesterday. What is happening? Why is CNY 2007 so sucky? =( Even television has nothing to entertain me.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.