ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My eyes are open

As I was sitting in the computer lab in the library, waiting for my next class to begin, a malay lady walked in. She sat on the desktop beside mine. I wondered, "What is she doing here?" She plugged in her pendrive and opened up a Microsoft Word file and started typing away. She looked my mum's age.

I'm ashamed of myself. There I was complaining about having to do my assignments, complaining about the neverending strings of assignments and someone her age would do assignment beside me. ( I don't know if she complained though). Her fonts are big (for better viewing) but she is still diligently doing her work, typing word by word. Who am I to complain? I am young, I am energetic, I should be thankful for being me.

I looked at her, full of respect.

God, is this what you are trying to tell me?

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.