ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Makan marathon

Will be eating a lot this week. Bad bad bad for the waistline (not that it's good now anyway).

Eating plan goes like this (crap, I even have eating plan. How now?)

Wednesday- Secret Recipe (it has been a longgggg time since I last had it and this time, someone is belanja-ing. Bestest)

Thursday - BBQ Steamboat opposite UMNO (sigh, when your lovelies are craving for it, you'll just have to join)

Friday - Coffee Island with Faith CG members to meet up with Pearl.

Saturday - BBQ at the beach with PKA-ians.

I did not realize this until I type this post because all I can remember was Wednesday and Thursday nights I'll be eating luxuriously and spending a lot. Then I remembered, eh, Friday and Saturday also got. So yes, makan marathon I'm having here and not intentionally did I arrange all this. Look at my stingy face, you'll believe me.

But I couldn't be happier. Because I'll be hanging out with these people I really love and enjoy being around with and ahem, taking pictures and ahem, I GOT LIFE OKAY? SOCIAL LIFE THAT IS. I was always the hide-in-the-room kind of person in hostel and now, I've got dates. =))) Happy.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.