ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka doesn't feel like one just because II

table is full of books for assignment and test. T___T Yes, blame the lecturer for not instilling this semangat kemerdekaan in me. Anyways, the discomforts in my tummy is still lurking around. Appearing once in a while and it doesn't help that I'll have hard time looking for meals later when I am hungry.

It worsen if I am hungry. Sigh, yes, PMS hit me hard ALL THE TIME. I am one of the unlucky ones with PMS (some people never experience PMS okay?) Need to space out lest I scold people or something because I am grumpy and moody like this.

Happy Merdeka!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.