ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Friday, August 07, 2009

It's all in the setting

Lots of unhappy things happened (my course stuff-you wouldn't want to know) , lots of funny things happened (like super Korean drama when I wanted to go to the BATI interaction night) and lots of assignments!!!!!

Oh well, I'll survive all that. Now that I'm back to online, I can check out my blog traffic (~scared~). It's surprisingly ok.

I only have another 2 hours before I have to leave for BE (Bible Expo). Seniors' graduation is coming up and guess what? I screw up again!!!!!! I think I just made two promises left and right only to remember that they CLASHES!!!!!!! It's always the home church and the PKA ones clash. HAHAHAH. I think I have lots of explanation to do.

Anyways, will definitely blog about the forementioned incidents- the unhappy things (if I think it's neccessary) and the funny things (which I really will. Trust me. Tonight perhaps.)

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.