ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I have officially brought stupidity to a whole new level

I was spotted suspiciously walking at every floor in my hostel today. I swear there's this one indian lady thought I'll walk into her room cause she left it open when I was at her level woi. I look like pencuri meh? Chieh.

Now, why a normal person like me ronda at every level? Cause I cleverly promised a senior that I'll get books from her today. And? As stupid as I am, I forgot her room number. If that is not enough, I don't have her number either. Now you might say normal la. I hereby declare the stupid-est thing someone like me will do, I don't know her name!!!

I was seen walking at each level, trying to find her by searching for her picture -we have to put our picture at our door. And no, I didn't manage to locate her

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.