ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Things you say you won't do.

Or in my case, things I say I won't do. Like blogging. I grumble when I have to blog. I hand itchy when I don't have to. Why is it that human always do things they say they won't? Or is it just me? I said I won't online, and I onlined in the morning! I said I won't blog, but I am blogging now.

I have nothing to say actually. Oh yes, I got this, I think Pao should be interested. Not that she wants to kahwin already. But it is quite nice to just look see look see. No price to pay right? Lol, one day I am so gonna get into trouble with this phrase. So check this out.

I should talk about the papers. Paper 1, I am not a good Paper 1 candidate to begin with. I always get the ugliest results for my Paper 1 not that my Paper 2 or 3 is any prettier. But still, worst of the worse. I slept at 8 last night thinking of waking up at 9pm. BAD MOVE! I woke up at 2.30 am. I got headache and crawled back to bed at 3.30am. I managed to check my P.A answers though. 15 mistakes. Man, I AM SMART!! Seriously. I've never expected it. =P I expected like near 30 mistakes kut.

Then, Paper 2. Too early to be happy I guess. The questions I spotted, came out half as an essay and one as the Bahagian C and last one, as Bahagian E. Not a very happy sight. But I manage to crap my way out. Too bad my graph is a little melebih-lebih because hee, I am melebih-lebih one orang mar. I draw extra line graph la!!! One line, I do four. -.- Screw this paper pulak. Out of so many times of exams. I got about 10 minutes to analyze, think and write for the last essay. So I basically do like shit for my Bahagian E.

Let bygones be bygones. I've got more important things to be worried of. MY MATHS!!!!!!! Maths is coming up next. As I've told CL, we should say, " PA only ma, we can do it. But when it comes to Maths, MATHS AH!! DIE LIAU LAR!!!" I love Maths. I love numbers. Numbers are so me!!!!!! Die. Cannot tell lies. God won't help people who tell lies. Tomorrow another day in the land with rats in the toilet a.k.a PBA. =)
_____________________________________________________________
On the side note, I began to fall in love with Jay Chou's Cai Hong and this is the Romanized Lyrics (Pin Yin) . Whether it is right or wrong, I don't know. I copied from my favourite site.
I love the part in red. I love it!!!!!! =)

Cai Hong
Jay Chou (Zhou Jie Lun)

na li you cai hong gao su wo
neng bu neng ba wo de yuan wang huan gei wo
wei shen ma tian zhe ma an jing
shuo you yun dou pao dao wo zhe li

you mei you kou zhao yi ge gei wo
shi huai shuo le tai duo jiu cheng zhen bu liao
ye xu shi jian shi yi zhong jie yao
ye shi wo xian zai zheng fu xia de du yao

kan bu jian ni de xiao wo zen ma shui de zhao
ni de shen ying zhe ma jin wo que bao bu dao
mei you di qiu tai yang hai shi hui rao
mei you li you wo ye neng zi ji zou

ni yao li kai wo zhi dao hen jian dan
ni shuo yi lai shi wo men de zu ai
jiu suan fang kai na neng bu neng bie mo shou wo de ai
dang zuo wo zui hou cai ming bai

Rap:
kan bu jian ni de xiao
yao wo zen ma shui de zhao
ni de shen ying zhe ma jin wo que bao bu dao
mei you di qiu tai yang kai shi huan rao huan rao
mei you li you wo ye neng zi ji zou diao
shi wo shuo le tai duo jiu cheng zhen bu liao
ye xu shi jian shi yi zhong jie yao jie yao
ye shi wo xian zai zheng fu xia de du yao

Then I went looking for S.H.E's lyrics. And I found some I love!!! S.H.E's 100 songs!!! I love!! I love S.H.E like a lot a lot a lot now. I have not thought of my Christmas presents but I will soon. Even when I am in NZ. I will think and blog about it. I will give you people time to get it. =P I think only my sisters will buy for me. They love me to bits!! I am spoilt. So what? =P
______________________________________________________________________
My lucky cookie for STPM!!!! Even grandma spoils me, Ah Chim spoils me, Mummy spoils me, Che spoils me, Pao spoils me. My list is never ending one. Everyone has been like so nice to me. I get to eat what I want, I get little gifts, they wish me luck every single day!! I am so spoilt!! Pao is enjoying herself now but I am sure she is waiting to spoil me in NZ. I am now officially a spoilt brat. I never knew this. I loved being spoilt like this. I love spoiling them too. *hee* We'll see. Lucky cookie from Che.

Such adorable cookie to wish me luck. I love adorable cookie.

This adorable cookie is so adorable, we finished it!! =P

Choc fillings. Not my favourite but I love it cause its adorable!!

My sis even got me the choc biscuit that Win and Shan had. I had too. But I finished it with my family, not with Bentengs. Sorry buddies. =)


2 comments:

reddaisie said...

hey...that choc cookies!!!
I BOUGHT IT here too!!
the korean shop sells it for..about NZ$1
IT'S yummy rite? but very little nia..when u come we go buy other cute korean food ya??
all the best for ur remaining papers..
muaks

Mrs Chong said...

yea yea...thanks!!! Hehe... I am half dead now because I have maths paper later. I can't really do maths lor. But I wont let it bring me down. I am looking forward for Econs paper.. =P

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.