ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Mailbox and address plaques

I remember my sister once had her mailbox stolen. How can someone steal a mailbox? It happened in New Zealand though. In the end, they had to make their own mailbox that looks like this

-.-" so teruk right?

Anyway, I came across this website that sells mailbox and address plaques. They have a wide range of mailbox to choose from. There's one where you often see them on television especially for those farm house. Of course this is a little more modern.


I think this one is cool though.

So England lol.


This is to measure temperature and wind. Lol, so advance. No more termometer (like the one you put under your armpit)


This is special!! Turn the bird.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.