ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Still there but coming back soon

I was cut off from the cyber world because I left Dunedin to go to Christchurch and Queenstown. I still manage to blog from Christchurch but not in Queenstown. Queenstown is a really beautiful place to be and I did some extreme activities. Lol. Not extreme at all kay? My extreme level damn low. No bungy jumping, no jetboat or anything as such. But I managed to get up close and personal with sheeps which are only cute when they are young. They are scary when they grow older. Not so sweet looking face anymore. I tried feeding them but I freaked out when I saw their deadly eyes and how they storm to me. I threw the food on the ground and ran lar. Yes, I bet it is more entertaining to see me like that than to actually look at the sheep and step on their poo poo. I had fun though.

I shall talk about it when I am back home with more details and loads of pictures. I probably going to fill up my entire 4G pendrive with pictures and videos. I am leaving NZ in three days time which is on the 19th and reaches Penang on the 19th as well. Time difference between NZ and Malaysia managed to save me a day. I hope to blog about it because even if no one is reading them, I want to blog down my memories in NZ. I came here with totally no experience in taking a plane with my mum who took planes before but just as blur as I am. I love touring like this. We should do it more often. =) That's all. I am lazy already.

5 comments:

Dragon said...

quick quick come back!! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

why lar??? Feels like staying here longer...so much fun...

i lazy sign in..not gonna blog kut...maybe i'll blog...

Dragon said...

all lu kong ka liao....

Dragon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

eh... i read ok... blog more

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.