ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Thorn Of Lion City

Just finished a book just now. Took bout two hours to completely finish the entire book. The title of the book is The Thorn Of Lion City by Lucy Lum and it's almost like Chinese Cinderella. I'm a sucker for books like this cause somehow it reminds me again and again to be grateful and thankful to be born in this era.

Anyway, initially, I wanted to use Chinese Cinderella for my assignment but I spotted this when I was looking for the book in the library and I borrowed it and finished it. Am still contemplating whether I should use this book or Chinese Cinderella although I think Chinese Cinderella will be a better one as there's a stepmother in the book. For my literature, too lazy to explain why.

I really should get down to business with my other work instead of reading a story book, for leisure some more. Glad I took the time to read this awesome book though.

*off to read serious academic books*


1 comment:

reddaisie said...

I wanna read!
One day can finish??
Pinjam me

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.