ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I think I saw Charlie

and I'm not happy. Saw it last Friday when I was about to leave my hostel to go home.

It was crawling at my door so I took a piece of card and invited it away.

Then I think I spotted it crawling under my cupboard and hiding there. Let's just hope they are not having any meeting under my cupboard.

Imagine the terror if one day they kopek my cupboard and saw a colony of Charlie-s under it. That'll be gross.

Anyway, I'll just have to pray that Charlie doesn't visit me in my bed when I'm asleep, trying to stare at me sleeping in such a close range that I will smack it with my hands and cause burns.

And pray that I won't touch my face after having the burns (if I ever get another one again but I hope not) thus burning my face too. =( That'll be sad.

*************
There are times when I find myself reminiscing the past. And I don't even bother to stop myself. sigh.

I don't know what is wrong with me. Must be the time of the month where I keep feeling sleepy and in need for more sleep. When it's time to sleep and I'm still awake, there's this empty space in me.

The void in my heart that I just wish to fill with anything at all although deep inside I know it's never empty. It's filled with love for family, for friends, for Him.

Maybe, just maybe. Nah~ Just the time of the month /brush away thoughts. Nights world.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.