ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010

CNY 2008 , CNY 2009

I only have this two version only. =)) Look at the picture, our house seems to look almost alike. Hehehe.

My sis say I have the collection of how our house look like during CNY so I decided to blog this.

Our room.


Che's room


Love the red-ness




My eldest sis put up this curtain. Damn scary k? You'll know if you came to my house before.


Love floral pillow. =)

Happy Chinese New Year.

ps: Have a great break and celebration. =) A lil late as I was busy and lazy.

1 comment:

Wen Pink said...

Happy Chinese New Year!! Nice bedsheets btw!! :) Happy HOlidays!!

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.