ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Crushed

One day I'm so hopeful about life, so positive about everything

and suddenly, the next day, I'm on the verge of crying and telling myself I'm good for nothing and useless.

It's all about self-confidence. I allow people to define me. I allow people to tell me if I'm pretty or ugly, smart or stupid, capable or incapable. I allow people to go into my brain and tell me nasty things.

I am easily discourage, hard to encourage. Because I never believe in myself. I miss Uncle Sunny. I miss someone telling me I'm smart even when I don't feel I am.

Time to turn to the BIG MAN up there, He knows why He create me and I'm not created out of accident or out of pure fun. I was created because He knows what's my purpose. He enables me to do things. The moment I tell myself I cannot do it, I'm telling people and myself that God is not able to guide me to do it.

*wipes tears* =)

3 comments:

crazyyakuzaishi said...

God loves you too much to give up on you... You are Ping Ping... His beloved daughter... :)

jess* said...

Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.


whenever i feel ugly this verse makes me smile again. :)

Mrs Chong said...

thanks to the both of you.

Jess, that's the verse I was looking for. Thanks. <3

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.