ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Take a break


I think I have bloggers' block. It's a nicer way to say I AM JUST PLAIN LAZY.

I just realized, blogging is no longer one of my favourite past time. This is bad.

I need to start writing again soon. Yes, soon. There's lots of interesting and happening stuff in my life but I just couldn't be bothered to write. On days like this, I love being the insignificant, no-one-cares-about-you blogger.

Imagine if I were to have hundreds and thousands of people reading me daily and I just don't feel like blogging. Then blogging will be like work, you will begin to detest it because it's something you have to do. Something you are doing out of obligations. That doesn't sound nice.

Let me continue with my drama and I will be back, soon. I hope. Maybe tonight if I could. Been slacking a lot, snacking, drama-ing, sleeping. Not a very healthy thing to do. At least when I type, I am exercising my urm...fingers. =P and brain.

But then again, when I watch dramas, I'm actually exercising my tear ducts. Ping Ping cries while watching dramas, so what? No big deal. Ok, typed too much for a bloggers' block post.






Cravings

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.