ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Totally Random

Was reading my cousin's blog when I remembered, I once used MJ in my life. I didn't know he was just a huge influence in my life.

Colours of the rainbow
Merah (Red)- Michael
Jingga (Orange)- Jackson
K (Kuning)- Kiss
H (Hijau)- His
B (Biru)- Brother
I (Indigo)- In
U (Ungu)- Utara

He does play an important part in people's life. Like Wei Wei used his plastic surgery as an example for her presentation.

3 comments:

weiwei said...

HELLO..EVERYONE GONNA USE HIS FACE FOR THAT TITLE OK U"RE OUT OF UR MIND IF U DONT. AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEATH. DONT MOONWALK ME LIKE THAT. WTF

Jaryn said...

i used "Michael jackson keluar hutan bawa ibu unta"! lol..

RIP MJ!

Mrs Chong said...

weiwei: U so gan cheong for what???U say he wont find u cuz u so far what... XD You moonwalked me remember?

Jaryn: HAHAHHA everyone got different version but it will begin with his name. XD

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.