I've stopped keeping a list of resolution because seriously, NOTHING WORKS FOR A LAZY ME. Nothing can motivate me to move an inch. Not even a naggy boyfriend. But because I am turning 24 #gasps the horror, I need to be serious for JUST ONE TIME. And I know how this blogpost will come biting me in the buttock when Daniel reads it.
So resolution for 2012.
1. to actually remember to do my devotion daily.
2. Buy less, earn more.
3. Be serious and persistent in what I am doing be it my small business or my studies.
4. Be less critical about things around me, especially about what he does which ticks me off.
5. Cook more, bake more, sew more, read more.
6. Be grateful each an every day for God's providence.
7. Try to exercise. =P Daniel will push me nevertheless.
8. Be more positive and confident in life.
I think 8 is enough lest I get poked for every single thing I do. Now, I really should get some of my stuff done. =)