Got this idea from my CG friend.
It is SUPER easy to make.
3 Potatoes (actually depending on how much you want to eat, I made 3, you can make 10. Just agak-agak.)
RM 2/3 minced meat (put more if you have more potatoes)
1 packet of Enoki Mushroom
Cheese (Parmesan / normal sliced cheese will do)
Butter (to mix with the potatoes)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. First, boil your potatoes.
2. At the same time, fry some chopped garlic. Put in the mince meat and Enoki Mushroom.
3. Put salt and pepper to taste.
4. Mashed your potatoes and mix in some butter.
5. Put your mince meat in a plate (suitable for baking) and put the mashed potato on top of it.
6. Line the cheese on top of the potato and bake till the cheese has melt.
7. Get ready your tummy for a yummilicious snack.
It's good, trust me. And SUPER EASY!