ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's not the best day

But I'll take it and be happy. =)) Exam is FINALLY over. Let's just say I did not do so well with my exam. I couldn't finish the 5 questions in 2 hours let alone do it well. Let's just hope I don't fail which I doubt I would but I think I'll get a pretty horrible result that will make me mourn for 30 minutes. That's the maximum of time I can stay focused and not distracted. =S

On the side note, I am finally free!!!!!!!HAHA talk as though I'm third year. I'll be a che che next year and be senior already. I am gonna recruit my chi mui. Lol, kidding. =))

/hugs self and pat self on the back. You've tried your best darling, you have. =)

I can finally play Restaurant City whole day or any other dumb games without feeling guilty. Not that I felt guilty playing it when I was having exam. *sigh*

11 comments:

cheng ling said...

Congrats babe!! Finally you are set to free mode. Haha...Can get out of the guilt and go enjoy d.Jealous nia...I've got 4 papers to go and to 3rd semester. Didn't get to go back.Wuhuhu...

Mrs Chong said...

U can do it darling!!!!! =)) We have survived long enough to get to the top... =))

sHaN sHaN said...

congratz!!! seeing you soon??? next week next week?? my last paper on sat...

Mad Maureen said...

don't be too engrossed in Restaurant City. Remember Spanky too (Pet Society) ;)!!

stupeed demon said...

zzzzzz apala u complain what? 2hrs cannot finish meh? if u in my shoes how?

Mrs Chong said...

shanshan: Before 15th May k???If not must wait till 19th d..hehehe...i want go ur house and see mimi..

maureen: HAHAHAH...play till bored d la all...no fun one..hehehe..u got other games to intro to me?

peter: *close my eyes dowan read*

sHaN sHaN said...

come all the way just to see mimi??? i will tell her tonight... she will definitely cry... haha... Erm erm how about before 9th coz i wont be around from the 9th-15th... you discuss with win ler... btw she is back d rite??

Mrs Chong said...

she's back???I dunno worrr

Diana said...

you also into restaurant city? =S

everyone is into it now, i feel so left out

Mrs Chong said...

diana: actually not really la...HAHAHHA..i'm just saying it to fit in... KAKAKKAKA..U know, it's the 'in' thing...hahahha

Mad Maureen said...

Lol..Okay, I will intro (or maybe u already know about it) to you this one --> Farmtown (facebook).. Hehe.. My sister said that it is addictive, but I am not sure cause I am still clueless how to play it.. Maybe you should give it a try.. Hehehe.. ;)

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.