ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Selling fresh grapes

When everyone else are either working or interning or holiday-ing, here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, waiting impatiently for someone to call me and ask me for an interview.

I should not worry. God has His plans. So I shall enjoy my break while I still can. Today I'm gonna sit around doing nothing until noon and see if my aunt wants to bring me to town for a spin. I should enjoy my holiday right? It just feel empty when everyone else has things to do and I'm just sitting around.

Pictures from our lil getaway. =) Got my face only because he got to be the photographer. <3 ze beach and morning sun.




No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.