ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grape Seller turned Ribbon maker

since I've been selling grapes for almost a month now (no business), I decided to make some ribbon flowers to be made into hair pins. Loving them. Think can make better ones but for starter, it's pretty good so I'll just give myself a pat in the back for my lack of artistic genes but still the ability to produce such cute hair pins.

I have yet to take pictures of them but I have already made them into hair pins for my usage. Thank you for those who are helping me to keep a lookout for jobs. =) I am greatly touched. I actually kinda enjoy my tai-tai life for now but will still look for jobs okay?

I wonder if everyone else got their job already. Feeling a little lonely and left out here.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.