ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

This is crazy

9 hours of class, out of room for 12 hours IS PURE MADNESS!!!!

One last sem. Up and down the hill, in and out of air cond rooms, from one class to another, cramming 5 subjects in my head. And I am taking 5 subjects only this semester. This means I'm having all 5 subjects in just one day.

Still, I got the energy to watch drama. =) To-do list is piling up though. *peers at the list* Can't wait to get them done and cancel one by one.

2 comments:

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

It has been a while since I last went for my "9 hours of class"... but going out of my room and coming back more than 12 hours later if normal daily life for me. =p

Wilson Khor Woo Han (Seymour Nightweaver) said...

is*

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.