ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm sick of

being singled out and be blamed for everything.

Try it for yourself. Try to be singled out from everyone for things you didn't do although there are other people around who could have done it. Sometimes it's just a friendly hey, go do it, sometimes it's scolding.

It's not only the blame, but everything. I tried to surpress myself but maybe you'll only understand the day you are being treated like that. Perhaps you might think I'm being bad tempered or grumpy or naughty but really, trust me, I believe this is one of the feelings you'll only understand the day you got treated the same way.

And no, I don't need advices comment because I know what I'm doing and for now, I feel this is bothering me so let me be. Let me express it.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.