ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stress leads to cravings?

I used to crave for food during study week because that's how my system used to work.

Today, all I can think of is shopping. What is wrong with me? Instead of craving for food, I crave for shopping. Both is equally bad- food is bad for waistline *which is bad enough already* and shopping is bad for my pocket.

I'm so desperate, I think I will even be satisfied if I only get to shop at Tesco or pasar malam. I need to buy accessories, or clothes, or something. Anything! Not food though, I bought my dinner and the feeling is still there.

I think I'm turning into a shopaholic. T_T Cure please.

3 comments:

weiwei said...

no cure already!!! YAYS!!! eh eh if u see navy blue/ electric blue bodycon skirt, TELL ME! preferably with gold buttons...

Mrs Chong said...

i hate u and ok...sexy babe...

Swee Win said...

me too! im craaving for food!

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.