ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am still struggling to get through the week

And they say year 1 is nothing. It's when you get into 2nd year that your head will burst.

I think I won't have the chance to wait till 2nd year. By then the pieces of my brain would scatter on the ground that even maggots come and eat them and gone already. T.T

I think it's all because of synonymy. I can never find a synonymy that I am confident enough that it's correct and not worried about it. It's like it seems like it is. But then again, it doesn't seem right kinda thing and I am not being fussy. I found my transposition and modulation just fine okay?

I even mispelled struggling.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.