ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Have you ever felt like a survivor and a weakling?

And I mean you have that feeling together.I have just survived a 6 hour class today. Before this I only had 4 hours class on Wednesday but this week two of my tutorials started and so I got 6.

I've been out there going from one class to another since 11. I don't know why but my brain seems to be tepu already and I cannot take in anymore information after that. I decided to skip PraySing cause my head is spinning is BT 156 is super alien for me and I don't know how to get there.

I am Queen of Sesat-ing even when I go to places I always go whatmore this place that I've never heard or been before? I am slowing regaining my brain cells now. Most of my classmates too have that many hours of class and I'm the only one who seems to be so worn out.

I feel like I am so weak compared to them and I ought to be stronger la. I cannot continue complaining cause everyone else are not. I mean everyone else are MUCH more busier than I am and here I am complaining. It's so frustrating that I can't complain nor be sorry for myself because I am counted as lucky already.

I want to go home la~~~~

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.