ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HICCUPS!!

You know why I hate it???







No no. Apart from the discomfort it gives you.






Cause my grandma say everytime we hiccup, we grow. Meant as a saying for those who are still young.

I DOWAN TO GROW ANYMORE LA!!! I so big already, some more grow. T.T And it's the second time today. One day grow two times, die la~~ It won't stop though I am breathing through mouth now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ping,
Teach u 1 method to get rid of hiccups... Sip & swallow 10 sips of water... You'll see that it's gone right after the 10 sips... Trust me, it works... :)

Mrs Chong said...

sure???walao..i drank 600ml of water one shot, still there..had to keep going to toilet after that.

Anonymous said...

Yup, positive...
Don't need to drink so much in 1 gulp, wont go away 1... next time try sipping, small sips, but swallow 10 times... let me know if it works 4 u ya? :D

Mrs Chong said...

lol..wait till i get hiccups again...DOWAN.. T.T

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.