ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, June 04, 2012

Moving on

I'm strongly contemplating on changing to a new blog. But I'm currently too busy and too lazy. I will, eventually. This blog has collected too much dust that nothing I do can bring it back to its glorious day. I tried and failed and decided to move on to another. This blog has long lost its charm because I am now completely different person than I was when I started it in 2006. I am not sure if I am going to even get a new blog because putting in ads and adding things in it seems to take a lot of time which I prefer spending on doing nothing. But I may get hardworking. =D

2 comments:

SingaporeMemoryProject said...

Hi Ping Ping,

We tried to look for your email contact but it does not seem to be available on your blog. So we are contacting you via a comment.

On behalf of the National Library Board (NLB), we would like to invite you to pledge your blog to the Singapore Memory Project (SMP).

We find that your entries about your exciting experiences would be a great addition to the Singapore Memory Project.

We think your blog would offer a different perspective. Whether your posts are an account of your daily life or an expression of your thoughts, our project hopes to find a home for these memories so that it can help build a ground-up understanding of Singapore.

If you believe memories are worth preserving, simply pledge your blog here: http://singaporememory.simulation.com.sg/Public/Pledge.

The SMP is a national initiative started in 2011 to collect, preserve and provide access to stories, moments and memories related to Singapore. For more information about this initiative, you may wish to contact Mr Patrick Cher at patrick_cher@nlb.gov.sg or read the FAQ.

Yours sincerely,
Krishna

[Simulation Software & Technologies (S2T) Pte Ltd. is the officially appointed vendor for SMP for the period Nov 2012 to Dec 2013.]

Rohit said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your integrated shala darpan login rajasthan blog!

b.a. पार्ट 3 का रिजल्ट

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.