ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting unknown calling you

Have you ever got like people who call you but their name do not appear on your phone? Let's say like some company, their number is not registered to your list and you don't know who the heck called. And you want to check them out, you can really make use of this function, Reverse Cell Phone Lookup , to check who called.

This website is easy to navigate. Once you are in it, you will see a column for you to key in the numbers and check who called. I think this is a good function because sometimes we missed some calls and the number is not something you are familiar with. I have this super terrible habit that I'll be restless if I don't know who called. And I ended up calling back to ask, "Eh, who are you har?" Damn funny right? You called people and ask who they are. Feel so awkward. So I would rather use this function.

Besides that, you can also use this No Call List function. Now this is power. You can avoid those harassing calls you always get by unknown. As Reverse Cell Phone Lookup requires some fees, No Call List is a better choice as it's free. Most people will make do with this function as you do not even have to check who called, you can just block them. I think this is pretty cool aye. Unless of course you often meet up with new friends and getting new numbers. =P

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.