ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, May 19, 2008

5 happy news at the same time

I did not capture the page I got top 10 innit. At the first place, so if anyone has it, please send it to me. Maybe you were capturing it cause you got top10 as well? Anyway, the five good news are these,

First, I've got into the top 10 in innit. I've reached a total of 57 nangs with no dangs I think.


I've reached the unreachable mark of 200++ WITHOUT HAVING TO BITCH ABOUT CINDY!!! Even Cindy can't bring me there.



And I've achieved 1000 UV per week (which might go down soon). Must celebrate leh. And this one is the most important. After about a year with Nuffnang, I've finally reached RM50!!!! Eh, damn kesian okay? Last time only earn a bowl of hokkien mee, then lots of hokkien mee. Now, can cash out and go eat KFC already.


And finally, a freaking 27 comments!!! (including my own) But A FREAKING 27 COMMENTS!!!! I have the right to celebrate okay?


15 comments:

ThOmAs said...

Congrats Congrats! Gosh your blog hits is really crazy i have no idea how you could actually touch that...that....that......4 digit UV...gosh gosh...

ojibala said...

wow... 1k++ sigh, i wonder how long it will takes for me to reach that amount....btw, congratulations

Fireopal said...

hey...
congrats!!!!

Mrs Chong said...

thomas: I also dunno how I can touch that. But eh, there are people with more.

ojibala: i used to think it's impossible. Seems like impossible is not the word now..

fireopal: thanks..though it might not last, as long as I've tried it before, I am glad. =P

maro^gal said...

wow .. this is great... congrats to you..!!!

Christine said...

Heya, Congrats to you.. Wow.. Everyone is doing so well here.. hmpphh.. am so far away from all of you.. :(

Anonymous said...

haha, i know that feeling. Last time when i was playing viwawa mahjong, da si xi seems impossible to win, but after i win it, impossible is not the word already...

Peter said...

gratz gratz.. hahha nice one yea??

:D i tired liao :D

Your Humble Servant said...

Wow! You're are simply fantastic! Even me are struggling to get 20 UV's per day!

Congratulations! Keep active at nuffnang innit!

Fireopal said...

so what is ur next post going to be on?

Mrs Chong said...

maro^gal: thanks.

christine: no no..actually i think after i start writing about my own mundane life, it'll go back to where it was. but syok la, at least get to experience it once.

ojibala: heheheh..like win a level or something hor?

wenzi: thanks. =)

Mrs Chong said...

your humble servant: thanks and i will... =) i used to be 20 UV also...

fireopal: lol, not sure...but not on this anymore la... =)

Simon Seow said...

Innit rocks, helped me push up my traffic too.

Anonymous said...

hi.. how did u put nang button at ur post?

Mrs Chong said...

simon: yea..without innit I'll stay at 40 UV perday. =P

andy: I printscreen the page where nang icon can be seen, cut it out in paint and then upload it on the blog la. Then I add the link of my innit page lor. To add the link, simply click on the image and then select the insert URL sign. =) hope it helps.

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.