ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Old people more daring than us.

Just the other day, I had lunch with my family. I happily eating away and I love the curry cause they have lots of tomatoes. Right after I've taken that, I got acute stomachache. It was then my grandma told me that there's coconut milk in that curry. I had no idea. Usually I am very sensitive with the coconut smell. I will know there's coconut in the things I eat.

I have weak stomach whereby I cannot take things with coconut, gas drinks or even things that are windy. I get windy stomach if I skip one meal. Terrible right? Dah-lah bulat, tak boleh nak diet juga. Sebab tak boleh nak skip meals. Anyway, what I want to say is about my granny.

She loves coconut. She will take curry mee, nasi lemak, laksa with lemak curry, kuih-muihs, anything. The scary thing is, SHE EVEN DRINKS THE SOUP!!!! AH MA MAN SUI!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Dragon said...

got gastric ka? need to take care lo...

Mrs Chong said...

hee...yea...thankssss....

reddaisie said...

yea...ah ma man sui...
i also got the same disease as u!!!
it runs in the family..poor us..

Mrs Chong said...

so kesian hor??? Ah ma damn keng..yesterday I look at her, walao, drinking the curry mee's soup. I ask her she say, nothing one la, long long eat one time. o.O

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.