ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Addiction kills!!!

Or for this case, no kut. =P If not, I am long dead. I am a little addicted to it I think. But above 50% is pretty a lot. No? I don't find myself an addict. I actually can go days without blogging and that's when I am out of things to blog about. Besides, I have lots of chance to blog but somehow when I started typing, I forgot my initial plan of how to put my words into sentences.


77%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Free California Personals



ps: I can't seem to get to the rhythm to start studying. Like you know when you heard a song, you start tapping to the song? I can't start doing that. And I need to study, LIKE NOW!!!!!!! =(



1 comment:

Dragon said...

wah 77%.... more addicted than me!

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.