ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Monday, May 04, 2009

My Holiday Plans

As I'm on a holiday and currently jobless *please intro job to me*, I decided to come up with a holiday plan list. HA-HA. Yes, watching television, onlining, eating and sleeping is a four item programme and thus making it a list. =P

Basically when I don't have a date with my friends or family, I would,
1. Watch television
2. Online
3. Nap (taking siesta)
4. Eat
5. Clean up the house (as in mop and sweep)
6.

Crap!!! The list can't even make it to the number 6 item. Yes, that's how wu-liao (boring) I am. So, be prepared to see a ballooned up version of Ping Ping (not that you have not seen before) next sem. =)) thankyouverymuch.

** go on and continue playing her games.

I cannot convince myself enough to label this as happening, if you can tell why.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.