ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm leaving on AirAsia

Yes, I'm travelling again. It has been a year since I last left Malaysia and this time we are going somewhere nearer. We are going to Bangkok. Despite all the flu everywhere, we are still going and keeping our fingers cross. =x

It'll be a splendid time with the shopping and all. Therefore, this blog will not be updated until I got back because I don't have much material with me to blog anyways. If I had enough material or stuff to blog, I would have schedule an update but well. Don't have. =s

I'll try to work something out so do check this site if you are free and got nothing to do ok? =))

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.