ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

I need to focus laaa

I've just wasted my Thursday. =((((( I need to focus cause I got 5 more assignments/task that I know of to hand in. T_T There are lots that my lecturers have not given me.

How to die? T_T Basically I need to focus and get three done by this week. At least half of the huge assignment and finish the two smaller ones. Then I have to focus on my computer one cause it's on the 16th!!!!!

Then I have to arrange to go Peranakan Mansion and then finish up my S.H.E assignment cause I have to hand in on the 23rd. I am stressed as of now.

T______T I just need to focus and everything will be fine. But focusing is the hard part.

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.