ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

If playing games show our true colours,

mine is the colour of a chicken. T.T Really. Serious.

I was playing something like netball with my CF friends and while everyone was chasing the ball, I wished I can run the other way and hide. And I scream more than I chase the ball. Everytime I am running towards the ball, I'll go "ahhhh ahhhh ahhh" like wei wei when simyinyin molest her. T_T.


And I can really understand why people won't want to pass me the ball even though I was standing RIGHT in front of them. They rather pass to someone further and then missed. At least it's better than passing to me. I am not feeling bitter about it cause it'll contradict with what I said earlier. I would run AWAY from the ball and not towards.


We won the first round (which I was in) before I had to go back because we got super keng players. Of course except for me la. I was just there to make up the number for the girls. As usual. Kakakaa. Back in high school also I like that la. I would be seen running another way instead of towards the ball or I'd be seen staring blankly at the field before realising that they've started the game.


So, my true colour is that I am not kiasu and I am damn chicken. YAY!!!




But I see your true colours


Shining through


I see your true colours


That's why I love you


So don't be afraid to let them show


Your true colours


True colours are beautiful,


Like a rainbow

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.