ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

If I have to pick one favourite picture of me and my friends

I don't think I can do it. T.T I have so many wonderful moments with them captured and seriously, it won't do them justice if I only choose one.

Below are the moments that I will forever remember.

This is a picture of us showing that we are super heroes or something like that in the middle of Botanical Garden mia road. Luckily there are not much people but we did have people laughing and giggling at us when we were taking this picture.

After that, we must do some ABUGEN poses before we rela leave. Imagine having people to look at you and laugh at you and then you proceed to take another one. Seriously, without them, I won't do it, not even in a million years. But if you give me a million dollars then I would. XD


And then we take picture of our face stuck on the glass door. Look at the guy behind us. The horror on his face. We have the entire form 6 and form 5 staring at us while they are lining up to get food. The line is so long ma. We decided to camwhore lor.

And 6 of us squeezed into the bathroom to take picture. We had to go in one by one and position properly because space is really really limited. XD

Finally, one thing that we always enjoy doing but have very few chances of doing it. Oh I love them.
I guess this is what Kakiis is for. For you and your friends gather and form cliques so that your relationship will berkekalan selama-lamanya. Especially when you are all far far far away. Johore is far, UK is far. Johore one can come back, UK one, susah a bit. Nevertheless, you will always be in my heart and my computer. HAHA.

2 comments:

Annoymous said...

whats with the friend of yours having 1 leg up ?

Looks funny.

Mrs Chong said...

lol..dunno..her pose lor..XD

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.