ANNOUNCEMENT

You will be redirected to my new blog at www.twinchocchips.blogspot.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My life is not that bad afterall.

Today is not a very good day. Although I admit that I made a very good progress in my school work and I actually liked it. Anyway, Pn. Chuah came to tell us that Excel and Ever Onward are not qualified for the final. I was a little sad cause Excel did not make it. I thought they had a very big chance. Well, whatever is over, is over. At least what matters to us most is the STPM examination, not some competition like this which only the certificate got our attention. We learnt, we fought, we survived. It is alright if we did not make it to the finals. Besides, after reading this article sent to me, I am even more positive with my life right now. At least right now at this moment. =P Enjoy. Sit back and think. It might not be that bad afterall.





At times, when we are facing difficulties or no-turning-back situations, we are able to think more rasionally. No? I feel that at times, we realize our mistakes a little too late. Appreciate everything and everyone around you while they are here. =) Have no regrets.





I saw the known loving couple in 10F is hitting each other.
I saw the usually tough and strong Peter in 9F is crying. 8F Ah Mei just found out her fiancee is sleeping with her best friend



7F Dan is taking her daily anti-depression medicine.





6F jobless Heng still buys 7 newspaper to search for a job every day.




Much respected Mr. Wong in 5F is trying his wife's undergarment






4F Rose again fighting with the boyfriend



Old Man in 3F everyday hoping someone would come by and pay him a visit.




2F Lily still staring at the picture of her lost husband since half year ago.



Now I just realized everyone has their own problems and worries

Before I jumped off from the building, I thought I was the most unlucky person.

After I had seen all these, I found out, in fact I wasn't that bad at all.

The people I saw just now is looking at me now.

I think after they see me now, they might feel they are not that bad after all.

ps: I kesian this fella who jumped down from the building. She is living in a social disaster neighbourhood. Every single floor, without fail sure got problems. The point here is that we must not always think that our life is bad. Grass is NOT always greener on the other side. We might have green grasses too if we spend more time appreciating our own grass and stop looking at the grass at the other side. So stop sympatizing yourself for the life you have, work it out. Everything will be fine.

AND......

Don't wear a dress like that if you ever ever think of doing this stunt. Actually, don't do this but then I am stressing on the dress now. Don't wear a dress and give free show even before you reach the ground can? -.- Later people get sore eyes or cannot win Toto 4-D 3-D, jackpot, mahjong, poker or anything else. Don't go around 'hai' (read: bring harm to) people can?



On another note, Ah Shan is now free to go Astro Talent Quest's finale with us. It'll be fun, I promise. I am not free on Saturday.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 more days to go

No comments:

Visit http://www.themanni-queen.blogspot.com/ for nice dresses.